Terms & Conditions

Andaman Discoveries additional terms & conditions


  • Cancellations made more than 14 days before the start of the program – Refund minus 30% administration and bank fees.
  • Cacellations made 13 days or less before the start of the program – No refund will be given, however 70% of the amount paid to Anadaman discoveries will be donated to the community/organisation featured in the program. The remaining 30% will be retained as  administrative costs.
  • No shows willl be treated as late cancelations.
  • Modiifications to a booking can be made up to 7 days before the scheduled starting date. All modfications are subject to availability and may incur additional charges.
  • Customers wishing to leave the program early will be charged in full. 
  • Payments must be made in advance to confirm a booking.


  • All activities are subject to change depending on weather and sea conditions.  The published itinerates are intended as guidelines only and may be changed at any time.
  • Guests are required to follow cultural and environmental codes of conduct as stipulated by Andaman Discoveries.