Terms & Conditions
Wow Andaman additional terms & conditions
- In order to reserve Similan national park entrance tickets, full names, date of birth, nationality and passport/Thai ID numbers are required before a booking can be confirmed.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- All bookings must be made no later than 15:30 the day before departure.
- All cancelations must be made a minimum of 3 days in advance of the departure date.
- Any cancelation made less than 3 days in advance of the departure date will be subject to a 50% cancelation fee.
- Cancelations made after 17:30 the day before departure will be classed as ‘No Show’ and charged in full.
- If a customer wishes to change or postpone a booking, all changes must be made no later than 17:30 the day before the scheduled departure. Any changes made after this time will be subject to an amendment fee of 1,000 Baht per person.
- Insurance covers people aged between 4-70 years old only.
- Pregnant women are not covered by insurance and are not permitted to partake in speedboat excursions.
- Anyone suffering from back trouble, neck trouble, heart problems, breathing difficulties or any other serious medical complaints are not covered by insurance and are not permitted to join speedboat excursions.
- Xtra Holidays Travel & Tour Co., LT. reserves the right to cancel or change a trip at any time due to sea or weather conditions. in which event Xtra Holidays Travel & Tour Co., LTD cannot be held responsible for any personal costs caused.
**Customers are required to carry a copy of their passport or Thai ID card while visiting the Similan and Surin national parks.