Terms & Conditions
Ocanova additional terms & conditions
- In order to reserve Similan national park entrance tickets, full names, date of birth, nationality and passport/Thai ID numbers are required before a booking can be confirmed.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- All bookings must be made no later than 17:00 the day before departure.
- All cancelations must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the departure date.
- Cancelations made less than 24 hours before departure will be classed as ‘No Show’ and charged in full.
- In the event of illness (validated by a doctor), a 50% cancellation fee will be charged.
- Insurance covers people aged between 1-75 years old only.
- Pregnant women are not covered by insurance and are not permitted to partake in speedboat excursions.
- Anyone suffering from back trouble, neck trouble, heart problems, breathing difficulties or any other serious medical complaints are not covered by insurance and are not permitted to join speedboat excursions.
- Oceanova is owned and operated by Seastar Andaman. Seastar Andaman reserves the right to cancel or change a trip at any time due to sea or weather conditions and cannot be held responsible for any personal expenses caused.
**Customers are required to carry a copy of their passport or Thai ID card while visiting the Similan and Surin national parks.