Terms & Conditions
Bookings & Travel Advice
• A minimum of 24 hours’ notice is required for all bookings.
• A minimum of 2 adults is required for each trip unless stated otherwise.
• Discovery Travel Limited Partnership reserves the right to cancel or change a booking without prior notice. In this event a full refund will be given, or an alternative date provided.
• Selected trips are not recommended for young children.
• A general level of good fitness is recommended.
• Due to tidal conditions the timings of some trips may vary each day. The average length of our trips is 4-6 hours.
• Some of our guides and crew assist our customers by taking photographs throughout the trip, this service is provided free of charge and customers may ask the guide or crew member to share the photographs with them if they wish. Some of these photographs may also be used by Discovery Travel Limited Partnership for marketing purposes. Any customer who does not wish to be photographed should inform the guide at the start of the trip.
• All published itineries are examples only. Changes may be made without prior notification
Discovery Travel Limited Partnership do not recommend these trips for…
• Anyone suffering from a serious medical complaint. e.g. heart conditions, respiratory problems or back pain.
• Heavily pregnant women
• Anyone with mobility restrictions
Cancelations & Changes
• Cancelations must be made a minimum of 24 hours before the trip is scheduled to take place. A charge of 100% will be applied to late cancelations.
• ‘No Show’ customers will be charged the full price as agreed.
• In the event of illness, we offer customers to change the date of their booking free of charge. However, failure to notify Discovery Travel Limited Partnership before the scheduled departure time may still result in charges of up to 100%. If the trip must be cancelled a refund of 50% will be given unless the illness is validated by a doctor.
• Discovery Travel Limited Partnership will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal possessions.
• Discovery Travel Limited Partnership is not liable for any personal injury sustained during any of our trips. Customers join our trips at their own risk. We take safety very seriously and take all possible precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. In addition, all our staff are first aid trained and highly experienced
• Insurance covers anyone aged between 1-75 years. Children older than 1 month are also covered for certain activities.
• History of previous illness or medical condition may void the insurance.
• Cusotmers are responsible for ensuring they arrive at designated meeting points at the agreed time. Discovery Travel Limited Partnership applies a curtesy waiting time of 15 minutes, should the customer fail to make contact with Discovery Travel Limited Partnership within the specified time Discovery Travel Limited Partnership can not be held responsible for any personal costs or onward travel costs.
• Discovery Travel Limited Partnership will not tolerate and abusive or offensive behaviour from customers. Onward travel or further services may be denied to any customers behaving in a offensive or abusive manner. In which case the customer will be responsible for any personal costs incured and no refunds will be given.
• Customers are required to act within the law of The Kingdom of Thailand at all times during the tour. Customers are fully responsible for any fines or legal action taken incured by their behaviour. Discovery Travel Limited Partnership cannot be held responsible.
If you have any queries about and of our terms & conditions, please contact us directly.
** The above terms & conditions apply to all trips operated directly by Discovery Travel Limited Partnership Products operated by our partner companies may be different.**